Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Your First Visit
We will reserve 1 hour for your first visit so that we have plenty of time to get to know you. After reviewing your new patient form, we’ll discuss your goals and expectations and the reason for your visit. You’ll meet your chosen dentist, who will perform a comprehensive exam of your teeth and gums and check for signs of decay and periodontal disease. They will also examine your existing dental work for wear or fractures. An oral cancer exam is a standard part of every new patient exam. Future procedures performed in our office are based upon this initial examination. This examination allows us to identify specific problems and develop a treatment plan for you. The results of the examination will be discussed with you at the end of the visit, detailing the treatment plan, along with recommendations and estimated fees.
To help you become an informed patient in your dental care, pictures will be taken of your teeth with a camera and display them on a chairside monitor. We use these images to explain the findings and suggested treatment options.
Prior to Your First Visit
- We have provided an online New Patient Form, please fill out and bring with you to your first appointment.
- Children under the age of eighteen must be accompanied by a parent or guardian on their first visit.
- If you have models/radiographs from a previous dental office that are less than 2 years old, we would appreciate you contacting that office and bringing them with you. It will make your comprehensive exam easier and more efficient.
If there is any specific condition of concern in your past medical history, please contact our office before your first appointment. Patients with certain medical conditions might require pre-medication with antibiotics to prevent bacterial endocarditis.